Owl Smoking Pipe with Andean Walnut Base
This handmade owl pipe is sourced from the Andes and made by local artisans who make sure every detail in each piece is one-of-a-kind. Our smoking pipes are one of the traditional art forms of indigenous mountain communities. Each pipe is specifically selected to represent the culture and beauty of the Andes.
- Hand pipe - Height: approx. 2.5" to 3"
- The base of this owl smoking pipe is made from Tocte nut (Andean walnut).
- Not even one leaf of the tree is harmed in harvesting Tocte. 100% SUSTAINABLE!
- The artist formed the owl by hand using an organic substance extracted from TREE SAP.
- Not two owl pipes are the same! The fact that each natural nut or seed comes in many different shapes and sizes makes each piece UNIQUE.
FREE SHIPPING! Your owl smoking pipe will be shipped via USPS First-class. We prepare your package as soon as we receive your order and it is shipped the next business day.
HOW YOU ARE SUPPORTING THE ENVIRONMENT: 🌎
The base of this pipe is made out of a nut called TOCTE or Andean walnut, a relative of the commercial walnut eaten around the world.
Tocte nut trees are now endangered because their wood is prized for carving and making furniture. The trees have been highly depleted, and little has been done to replenish them. Finding uses for the actual nut provides the incentive to re-plant tocte nut trees and protect them once they bear fruit.
All smoking pipes are intended to be used as legal products only. Our products are NOT intended for illegal use.
Furthermore, if you are under the age of majority in your state or providence of residence, you cannot enter or purchase smoking pipes from Made in the Andes. By doing so, you hereby acknowledge that you do so under false pretenses and against the operators of this website. By purchasing any product, you agree and confirm that you are of legal age, or older, to purchase tobacco pipes in your state.