Our artisans come primarily from the mountainous zone of Otavalo in Ecuador. This area has been characterized by its excellent hand-made crafts and a rich indigenous culture, which is reflected in its art and traditions.Learn More
Four styles mark this bag collection:
On the one hand, we have our original suede crossbody with tribal designs and our handbags with geometric designs with a leather base.
On the other hand, we have our bags made out of organic materials and decorated with nuts and a touch of leather. You also will find handwoven totes here.
All bags are handmade by four Andean artisans. Their style and art are reflected in each piece.See collection
Our necklaces are full of color and good vibes! Tagua nut is the primary material of our pieces. Tagua provides an excellent finish and unique style. Also, the ability to have various forms and patterns.
You will also find necklaces made out of acai. They are gorgeous and for good for every occasion.
These necklaces will make a statement. They are eco-friendly for their material and sustainable at the same type. You would love the artisan's ability to use these unique shapes and create something stylish and beautiful.
Our bracelets are the perfect companion to our necklace collection. Tagua and acai are the center attraction of this collection. We continue using organic and sustainable materials for these bracelets.
They are comfortable and easy to wear. The tagua bracelets are colorful and will be perfect for a sunny day. On the other hand, the acai bracelets are more versatile. They go perfectly with any outfit and for any occasion.
Don't forget our earrings; they are made out of glass by a skillful artisan from Otavalo.See Collection
Scarves are the focus of our textile collection. We have two models: A double knot infinity scarves and our classical Andean style designs for everyone.
The materials of the scarves are a mix of pure alpaca and orlon fabric. They are super soft and stylish. The design is a traditional geometric pattern that has been used for centuries among indigenous communities.
The artisan used earthly colors to represent that intrinsical connection with the Pacha Mama.See Collection
Our home décor collection is our smallest collection, but with a specific proposal. It brings the indigenous culture to your home.
Our handmade wired trees are built with huayruro seeds and other organic seeds, which were believed by indigenous cultures in the Andes region to bring positive energy, happiness, and good luck to you and your family.
Also, we have some particular pieces that are replicas of the pre-colonial style of decoration.See Collection
This collection is amazing! You've never seen anything like this! The creativity of the craftswoman is impeccable. She uses a variety of organic materials and creates pieces of art.
The animals that decorate these unique pipes are hand molded and painted. The indigenous communities adored animals and crafted animals in various artifacts as pipes before. They have a deep connection with us, and we feel represented by them.
Find your spirit animal here!See Collection
- Tagua nuts are traditionally used to make jewelry and other crafts. Hard as an elephant’s tusk but biodegradable when discarded. Not even one leaf of the tree is harmed in harvesting tagua and in one year, the Tagua tree produces a quantity of vegetable ivory equivalent to that of one female elephant!
- Bamboo is a great alternative to wood. It grows fast and can be cut down without damaging its root system, meaning it will re-grow after it is harvested. Bamboo also captures large amounts of carbon in the environment!
- Tocte nut, or Andean walnut, is a relative of the commercial walnut eaten around the world. Tocte nut trees are now endangered because their wood is prized for carving and making furniture. Finding uses for the actual nut provides the incentive to re-plant tocte nut trees and protect them once they bear fruit.
- "Quick shipping and beautiful quality!!" Abigail
- "Beautiful work and great gift" Annesley
- "I bought this for a birthday gift for my cousin and she loves it and said it works really well❤️" tdeanna7749
- "Fits in the stashbox perfectly, hits smooth, and it's very well made. Will definitely be buying more" Elizabeth
- "ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! I'm never smoking out of anything else ever again this is the best purchase I've ever made. Bowl is way bigger than it seems!" Madelinevisit our etsy store