Brown Indigenous Ethnic Bag Handwoven Bag
Indulge in the beauty and heritage of the Andes with this stunning ethnic bag, expertly crafted from locally sourced wool, hide, and Tagua nuts. As an advocate for sustainability, this bag is responsibly created with a deep respect for nature, just like any other indigenous fashion products. It's carefully handmade by skilled artisans from the Andean community, using traditional techniques passed down from their ancestors.
With its intricate design and beautiful brown accents, this bag is a standout statement piece that directly supports the craftspeople in the Andes. The smooth, polished Tagua Nut at the drawstring adds a gorgeous contrast that enhances the overall beauty of the bag. It's incredibly roomy and practical, holding all your daily essentials with ease and inviting countless compliments. Carrying this exquisite Andean bag is like carrying a piece of history and tradition wherever you go.
- Materials: Leather, Suede leather, Tagua nut, Wool
- Features Andean design and patterns
- Straps are made with full-grain leather and other parts with suede leather
- The sacred Tagua nut is used for decorations
- Crossbody bag design with an adjustable strap
- Made with the highest quality in South America
- Handmade by indigenous craftspeople in the Andes
SHIPPING: FREE IN THE U.S.! The piece will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail. We prepare your package as soon as we receive your order and it is shipped the next business day.